Paul McCartney BC Place Stadium di Vancouver.






Setlist:

Magical Mystery Tour Junior's Farm
All My Loving
Jet
Drive My Car
Sing the Changes
The Night Before
Let Me Roll It ("Foxy Lady" snippet)
Paperback Writer
The Long and Winding Road Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
My Valentine
Maybe I'm Amazed
I've Just Seen A Face
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs. Vandebilt
Eleanor Rigby
Something
Band on the Run
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Back in the U.S.S.R.
I've Got a Feeling
A Day in the Life
("Give Peace a Chance" snippet)
Let It Be Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Encore:

Lady Madonna Day Tripper 
Get Back 

Encore 2:
Yesterday

Mull of Kintyre
(with the Delta Police Pipe & Drums Marching Band)
Helter Skelter
Golden Slumbers 
Carry That Weight 
The End 
Foto da  www.vancouversun.com

Commenti