Secondo concerto a Orlando: due cambi nella setlist!

















Novità nella setlist del secondo concerto di Orlando. Paul ha sostituito "Hope of Deliverance" con "I've just seen a face" e "Get Back" con "I saw her standing there"!!!!
Setlist:

Eight Days a Week Junior's Farm 
All My Loving 
Listen to What the Man Said 
Let Me Roll It  ("Foxy Lady" snippet. Followed )
Paperback Writer
My Valentine 
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five 
The Long and Winding Road 
Maybe I'm Amazed 
I've Just Seen a Face 
We Can Work It Out 
Another Day 
And I Love Her 
Blackbird 
Here Today 
Your Mother Should Know 
Lady Madonna 
All Together Now 
Mrs. Vandebilt 
Eleanor Rigby 
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite! 
Something 
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da 
Hi, Hi, Hi 
Band on the Run 
Back in the U.S.S.R. 
Let It Be 
Live and Let Die 
Hey Jude 

Encore:

Day Tripper Lovely Rita 
I Saw Her Standing There 

Encore 2:
Yesterday Helter Skelter 
Golden Slumbers 
Carry That Weight 
The End 


Ed eccovi qualche video, tra cui quello della fantastica "I Saw Her Standing There".











Foto da www.naplesnews.com/photos/galleries/2013/may/20/paul-mccartney-orlando-out-there-tour/273312/#section_header

Commenti